Terms of ServiceLast Updated: October 10, 2017
The Service allows you to create tasks and associated information, text, files and other materials (together the “Content”) and to share that Content with others. You retain ownership of your Content, but by uploading it onto the Service, you are granting us a license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, publish, transmit, host and display that Content for the purpose of (i) providing you the Service and associated support; and (ii) analyzing and improving the operation of the Service.
We reserve the right to remove Content on the Service that violates our Acceptable Use Policy or these Terms or that we otherwise reasonably believe may create liability for Robo CRM.
- You must provide accurate information when you create your Robo CRM account.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password and for all activities that occur under your account. You should notify Robo CRM immediately if you become aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy at all times when using the Service.
- You may never use another user’s account without permission.
- You may not disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Service or attempt or assist anyone else to do so, unless such restriction is prohibited by law.
- Our Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. By using the Service you are representing to us that you are over the age of 13.
Your Use of Robo CRM Software
As part of the Service, we provide downloadable client software (the “Software”) for your use in connection with the Service. This Software may update automatically and if such Software is designed for use on a specific mobile or desktop operating system, then a compatible system is required for use. So long as you comply with these Terms, we grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use the Software, solely to access the Service; provided, however, that this license does not constitute a sale of the Software or any copy thereof, and as between Inversions Lab and You, Inversions Lab retains all right, title and interest in the Software.
Administrator Access to Your Content
When you sign up for our Service, you associate one email addresses with your account. If you use an email address provided to you by a third party entity of which you are a part (such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) (each an “Entity”) you hereby grant that Entity and its administrator(s) permission to access, use, download, export, disclose, share, restrict and/or remove Content that you have associated with the email address that includes their domain. You acknowledge and understand that an Entity may elect to utilize one or more third party applications in connection with their teams’ use of the Service and that, by associating Content with an email address that includes an Entity’s domain, you are granting permission to have such Content shared with such third party application(s). You also acknowledge and understand that an Entity may restrict or terminate your access to Content associated with the email address that includes their domain.
Your Use of Third Party Applications
We will use industry standard technical and organizational security measures in connection with the storage, processing and transfer of your Content that are designed to protect the integrity of that Content and to guard against unauthorized or unlawful access to, use of, or processing of such Content.
You are free to stop using our Service at any time. We also reserve the right to suspend or end the Service at any time at our discretion and without notice. We may also terminate or suspend your access to the Service at any time if you are not complying with these Terms or our Acceptable Use Policy or if you are using the Service in a manner that we believe may cause us financial or legal liability.
Inversions Lab's Intellectual Property Rights
The Robo CRM Service (excluding Content provided by users) constitutes Inversions Lab's intellectual property and will remain the exclusive property of Robo CRM and its licensors. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding the Service is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
Inversions Lab respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same.
Modifications to the Service
The Service may be modified from time to time, often without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your acceptance of such modifications. If you are not satisfied with a modification we make to the Service, your sole remedy is to terminate your use of the Service.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Inversions Lab and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from your use of and access to the Service or the Software, or from or in connection with any Content uploaded to the Service through your account by a third party using your account with your knowledge or consent.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Inversions Lab IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATION OR SERVICE THAT PROVIDES ACCESS TO OUR SERVICE (E.G., ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATION DEVELOPED USING Robo CRM’S API).
The Service is controlled, operated and hosted from data center in Asia region We make no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL INVERSIONS LAB, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, WHETHER OR NOT INVERSIONS LAB HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. INVERSIONS LAB’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATED TO THE SERVICE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO INVERSIONS LAB IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE CLAIM GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
In connection with providing you the Service (Robo CRM) Inversions Lab may transfer, store and process your Content in the U.S. or in any other country in which Inversions Lab or its agents maintain facilities. By using the Service you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your Content.
Entire Agreement; Severability; Waiver
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Inversions Lab concerning the Service replace any prior or contemporaneous agreements, terms or conditions applicable to your use of the Service. If a provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting as closely as possible our original intent. Inversions Lab’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of its right to do so later.
These Terms and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment by you will be null and void.
We may provide you with legal notices and notices related to your account via email using the email address associated with your account. We may provide you with other marketing or business-related information, including information about Service updates or changes, via email, which is located at the URL robocrm.inversions.io.
- Fees: You shall pay Inversions Lab the fees described during Registration, in the amounts and at the times set forth therein, and as otherwise stated in these Terms. You understand and agree that standard message and data rates may apply to your use of the Service.
- Payment Terms: Unless specified otherwise, all amounts due hereunder shall be paid in full (without deduction, set-off or counterclaim) within 30 days after invoice in US dollars by credit card. Past due amounts shall bear a late payment charge, until paid, at the rate of 1.0% per month or the maximum amount permitted by law, whichever is less. If any payment is past due, Inversions Lab shall have the right to take whatever action it deems appropriate (including without limitation, disabling your Account or suspending or terminating your access to the Service). You agree to reimburse Inversions Lab for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in collecting late payments. You hereby accept all credit card charges that comply with these Terms.
- Taxes: All payments to Inversions Lab are exclusive of federal, state, local and foreign taxes, duties, tariffs, levies, withholdings and similar assessments (including without limitation, sales taxes, use taxes and value added taxes), and you agree to bear and be responsible for the payment of all such charges, excluding taxes based upon RoboCRM’s net income.
- Disputes: In the event of a disputed charge, you should first contact Inversions Lab and attempt to resolve the matter with its customer service representatives. All refund requests must be made by you to customer service within one month after the date of the disputed charge. If any hold or charge-back is made to your credit card without first contacting customer service, then Inversions Lab has the right to suspend your account indefinitely, until the dispute is resolved.
- Changes: Inversions Lab reserves the right: to change its prices; to designate additional or different parts of the Service for which a fee will be charged; and to permit or require that payments be made in another manner (such as, for example, PayPal, Google Wallet or Amazon Payments).
- Cancellation: Fees are non-refundable except as required by law or as explicitly set forth herein. Customer will pay all applicable fees when due and, if such fees are being paid via credit card or other electronic means, Customer authorizes Inversions Lab to charge such fees using Customer’s selected payment method.
For questions about these or any Robo CRM terms or policies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.